We have prepared fascinating tours around Moscow for you! To order the tour write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 903 7208398.
- Moscow Behind the Icons. Walking tour, 3 hours, starting time at 10:00 or 19:00, cost: 56 eur. Start your Great Russian journey by discovering “Moscow’s Greatest Hits” from a local perspective! Enjoy the classic sites like Red Square and St. Basil’s Cathedral along with the spots only locals know. Learn about Russia’s emperor days, Soviet history, and contemporary Moscow as you experience the city beyond the icons. https://www.urbanadventures.com/Moscow-tour-moscow-behind-the-icons?__uap=Moscow
- Moscow Underground tour. Walking tour, 3 hours, starting time at 10:00, cost: 56 eur. Go beneath the streets on this tour of spectacular and mind-bending Moscow Metro! Be awed by the architecture, spot the propaganda, and listen to the Soviet stories from a local in the know. Finish it all above ground, looking up to Stalin’s skyscrapers and get the inside scoop on what was going on behind those walls. https://www.urbanadventures.com/Moscow-tour-moscow-underground?__uap=Moscow
- Eat like a Russian. Walking tour, 3 hours, starting time at 15:00, cost: 65 eur. Get ready to eat like a Russian on this delicious foodie tour of the Danilovsky neighbourhood in Moscow. Check out the bustling local market and discover what Russian cuisine is all about, find out what locals like to eat on special occasions (spoiler alert — caviar is involved!) and take a trip down memory lane to discover the foods of countries that once belonged to the USSR. https://www.urbanadventures.com/Moscow-tour-eat-like-a-russian?__uap=Moscow
- Made in Moscow. Walking tour, 3 hours, starting time at 12:00 (except Mondays), cost: 56 eur. Take a trip through Moscow’s bohemian district, filled with modern art. Browse shops selling goods by local artisans and uncover cool finds in design. This tour will take you straight to the heart of the city’s edgy and authentic arts scene. https://www.urbanadventures.com/Moscow-tour-modern-bohemian-moscow?__uap=Moscow
- Total Moscow Tour. Walking and on the public transport tour, 7,5 hours, starting time at 10:00, cost: 143 eur. Moscow can be a tricky city to navigate by yourself but you don’t have to do it alone if you join us for this all-encompassing tour and see the city the right way! We’ll tick off all Moscow’s must-visit cultural gems such as St Basil’s Cathedral and Tverskaya Street before descending beneath the city to admire Moscow’s world-famous underground. We’ll end with a delicious taste of Moscow as we visit the locals’ favourite market and sample some of the many delights of Russian cuisine. We’re talking caviar! Pickles! Jams! Uzbekistani pilaf! And lots more besides. This tour is your ticket to discovering the delights of Moscow in one day, without the stress and hassle of doing it yourself; we hope you can join us! https://www.urbanadventures.com/Moscow-tour-total-moscow-tour-icons-underground-food?__uap=Moscow
- Back to USSR tour. Car excursion, 4 hours, cost: 97 eur — per person, minimum 2 people. Discover Soviet Moscow and this part of Russian history on an informative, exciting and fun half-day tour. Visit most important and most interesting soviet-related places like Victory Park and Stalin’s Sisters. Enjoy main building of Moscow State University and a spectacular view from the main panorama spot in Moscow Sparrow Hills. Find out how the life of an average Russian looked like during Soviet times. Listen to soviet stories from a local, internal perspective.